Wednesday, June 3, 2009

How Angry I Was...

Wonder what the f...(nah!)hell is going on with my modem.
The speed of downloading animes dropped DRASTICALLY!

This morning everything's just fine, the average speed of downloading is around 40~50Kb/s
Suddenly, it dropped to like 10~20Kb/s that made me so mad I can throw the modem across the room.

While I'm typing this post the downloading speed hadn't recovered yet!
But when I download some other stuff the speed is still 39,40kb/s, so I guess it's the server's problem. But how long am I going to wait for the anime to "finish download"?

The episode that I'm downloading is around 230~235Mb, after all, the quality is "very high" and I have no regrets wasting 1&1/2 hours to wait for it to download(when it's 40~50Kb/s, mind you), now it takes almost 3&1/2 hours to download one episode.

*sigh*





The 1st row is the completed one, you can see the size is 231.84Mb
The 2nd row is still downloading, 85.12Mb of 233.27Mb, speed 14.9Kb/s, remaining time 2hrs,47min,38sec
The 3rd row is the "other stuff" I'm talking about, 24.63Mb of 157.11Mb, speed 32.5Kb/s, remaining time 1hrs,9min,32sec

Compare the time and you'll see how long had I waited for the episode to "finish download"

I don't know whether I should complain to the site that host the episodes of the anime.
Maybe I should. On second thoughts, I shouldn't. *Sigh* Now what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment