Friday, August 21, 2009

Holiday... Yeah...

Finally, it's holiday.
But I don't feel very much relieved.
Got bad marks in Chinese today.
Dammit! I hope it doesn't pull down my average score.

What should I do for the holidays anyway?
There's one whole week of back-to-school tuition.
Now my schedule was stuffed.
I hope I can spend some time back at my hometown, JB.
But now, maybe not.

So what should I do anyway?
I'm currently studying a bit of -subbing-
In one of my older post I asked something about Aegisub.
Well, I'm still using it since it's simple and user-friendly(I guess)
Here something else from what I had been doing:


Actually I'm not really a pro in this software.
I got to copy a lot of stuff from the FAQs to get the effects I needed.

Example the sentence sung above "hitori de wa todo ka nai"
The whole effects + font + timing is:

{\r\k0\t($start,$mid,\fscy120)\t($mid,$end,\fscy100)\fad(250,250)\fs28\pos(320,30)}{\k1\fnMaiandra GD}{\k21\c&H00FFFF&}hi{\k31}to{\k28}ri {\k18}de {\k32}wa {\k47}to{\k25}do {\k34}ka {\k21}na{\k41}i

Yeah... like I will understand as much as you do...
(After all, most of the stuffs are copied from the FAQs, so I don't understand)

Finally, something funny to show from the same anime, but about 20+ from the one I'm currently "testing" on:


Ya a worm?

No comments:

Post a Comment