Friday, February 11, 2011

A feeling of "Wrongness"

There are many words that ends with the suffix "-ness" such as usefulness, oneness, sameness (and even the word har"ness") and so on. Well, people tend to use these proper suffix and turn other words into newer words which I would call it the improper use of "-ness". Examples include "lameness, stupidness, crazyness" and so on. But today I would like to share my own feeling, the feeling of "Wrongness".

First, I would like to explain wrongness... or maybe I shouldn't.

Anyway, wrongness is the feeling that something is wrong, terrible wrong, very very wrong, etc.

When do I have the feeling of wrongness? Well, there are many examples.

When my friends told me that the answer of a certain question on my test is different from mine.

When I join a club and realized that it is not as enjoyable as I thought it should be.

When I order a dish and realized that it is a complete different thing from what I imagined.

When I passed up my homework and it struck me that I missed a page.

When I registered an account and immediately forgot my username.

When I do something silly and then realized that someone is watching.

When I am talking rubbish and realized that someone is recording my voice/video.

When I slept until 8 and realized that it is a school day.

When I press the On button on the CPU and nothing happened.

When I am playing a game without saving and it black-screened suddenly.

When I am deleting someone else' files and then knew that it was mine.

When I ate something and then realized that I've just ate that around 5 minutes ago.

When I volunteered something and then someone volunteered for the same thing after me.

When I attacked someone (in game) and noticed that he is my ally.

When I completed my work and found out that those are the work from yesterday.

... ... ... ...

I could give more examples, but actually all of these are pointless. Why would you rant on some stuff which will not affect your life at all? I admit, some of the stuff listed above is my experiences, but there are still some which aren't. And what I am trying to do is to prevent these "Wrongness" by paying more attention, giving my all and so on.

And now I felt a sudden "Wrongness" from writing this post and publishing it on my blog. What would happen is someone saw it? Will he report me? Will he feel the same? I wouldn't know and I don't care. After all, "Wrongness" is a thing to be kept to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment