Friday, July 10, 2009

Aegisub

Does any one of you uses Aegisub?
I personally say that it is one of the best subbing software I had ever encountered.
After all it helped me in karaoke-ing some of my favorite songs from animes~

But I am still a newbie in the software.
I need to go check YouTube to find tutorials to see how to make karaoke effects.
The choices are limited since most Fansubbing groups classifies their karaoke scripts.
I can only make the basic effects like those mentioned in the tutorial (expand, dissolve) while I still cannot find out how to do the others since they require "pro" programming language.

I still need help on special effects~ somebody teach me please~

But still, Aegisub rocks!

Here are some of my work, compared to the fansubbing groups.

(From top to bottom) My personal subbing, subbing by 3G-wpp. subbing by Ryuu-Rogue


And in case you're just wondering, this is Digimon Adventure's Opening theme: Butter-Fly by Kouji Wada, my favorite Japanese pop/anime theme songs singer~ Check it out on Youtube

P.S: The translation is different between different fansubbing groups, hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment