Saturday, July 25, 2009

Music --Period-- Period

Finally a day which I can talk about something from school.
Today music class... teacher helps us to revise past songs,
and I don't even know whether I have a group or not.

Normally, Yin Tack should have formed a group but he disbanded it because "2 many boyz~" (I almost wanna smack him on the spot) And now I'm stuck with 3 girls and Wei Jian. Our group does not even have an idea on what song to sing.

To me, I'm confident in:
1, 梦田
2,Beautiful Dreamer
3, 年轻人的心声
4,请相信我
5, 珍重再见

The others I give up, either tones suck or lyrics hard to memorize.
Wonder what the other groups are thinking...

I only know that WeiYi's group has a 90% chance of singing 梦田, with his ex-high-pitched voice, I'm sure his group could pull it through (not insult), then the others are mostly spread out but I'm astonished since nobody is singing 红豆词, probably it's soooooo hard and it's beat is hard to match. (or should I say off-beat?)

My, my, let's see what Monday got in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment