Monday, January 2, 2012

A day of BIGBANG

I wonder when is the last time I get so hyped about these guys...

Yes, they are the one and only South Korea boy band that I truly adore. And their name is --- BIGBANG.

Consisting of five members, each with his own individual traits and personality, they are truly the best, amazing, wonderful, stunning...... (goes on and on and on)

Today is totally a day of BIGBANG for me, and the best thing about it is that some things are under my control, the rest aren't, and I am very very surprised about that.

This morning I was bored and decided to play Taeyang's Comeback Stage of Wedding Dress + Where U At. His stage performance is one of the best that I have ever seen, and that is all for the morning.

In the afternoon, when I logged into Facebook, after checking on my status, I looked at one of my group subscriptions which is called "Big Bang Word Press Fansite" as there are like... 20 new posts over there. And on the top it is a post that informs everyone that there is a Singapore radio channel playing BIGBANG songs 24/7 (Not for the whole day obviously, but literally 24/7) and when I went on to the link for the radio station, BAM! BIGBANG music all over the place, from their early years until their latest hits such as Tonight and Love Song.

Minutes ago, before I type this post, I was at Old Town Kopitiam having dinner with my family. While they are randomly chatting I was kept distracted by something that I cannot tell. As a result, I found my source of distraction, and to my delight, the Kopitiam is playing BIGBANG music! (First time in my visit to OT Kopitiam) And for the whole hour sitting there chatting with my family, the BIGBANG music never stopped, and it make me more hyped than ever.

After dinner, we went home and I went straight to the computer to type this post. Looking back for what happened to me the whole day, I was quite amazed as I never expected so many things related to BIGBANG to come in my way. But there are no complaints, because they are as amazing as ever. They also give me a fresh dose of music to my ears as compared to a bunch of crappy performances and music in the Gayo Daejun 2011. Great work guys, and wish you the best in 2012. Saranghaeyo.

2 comments: